Friday 12 March 2010

My First Folksy Friday

Ooooh this is exciting, not done a folksy Friday before.
I decided to pick Butterflies as I love them, so beautiful and elegant.
Here goes xx

Chocolate Butterflies Guest Book - by Dottie Designs

Titanium Butterflies Pendant - by Sian Bostwick Jewellery
Fused Glass Hairslides - by Sarah Myatt Glass
Butterflies - Paper Travellers by Rae Welch

Bright Butterfly Cushion - by Top Floor Treasures

Trees and Butterflies Card - by the Bisket Barrel

Have a lovely weekend everyone - with Love from the Blackcat xx

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for including me!
    I love the butterfly cushion, it's gorgeous!
    Have a great weekend...

    Dottie X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flutterbys - as my kiddiewinkles call them - lovely choices claire, my fav is the card, beautifully simple, enjoy your weekend, marice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great first selection, I love butterflys too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rae welch's butterflies are gorgeous - off to take a look at the rest of her stuff now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I love the little trees :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty Pretty Pretty - love the idea of the paper butterflies made from recycled cards. Butterfly airmail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection!! The pendant is stunning!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaah thanks so much for your Folksy message and for including my cushion - brightened my day :)

    Thanks to those commenters above who also like my cushion, too :)

    TFT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Flutterby butterfly gorgeous choices. Those hairslides are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for featuring my butterfly hairslides, the selection is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the butterflies, great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic choices ... I love the Bisket Barrel cards

    ReplyDelete