Sunday 17 January 2010

What a talented lady!

The black cat behind my folksy shop and blog name is our Midnight, our beautiful boy who has heart disease. We wanted to get a portrait of him and before Christmas I searched around to find an artist who would do a good job. I found Sarah on Ebay, she claimed she was not very confident but wanted to practice to get better. The few portraits I saw of hers were very good so I asked if she would give a portrait of Midnight a go.

Well tonight I received an email with some photos of the portrait, I opened them to find the most SUPERB portrait.. below is a photo of our boy and a photo of the portrait. WOW is all I can say. The cost of the portrait was an amazing £30 + £3 postage which is fantastic value compared to other artists offering portraits for well over £100. I think Sarah is one talented lady who is far better than she gives herself credit for.

Sarah works from photos emailed to her. She is very friendly, quick to respond to emails and we completely recommend her work, you can see the quality for yourself. Sarah's contact details are:
sarah_symonds@tiscali.co.uk and she is happy to be contacted.







2 comments:

  1. That's such a lovely picture. You're right, the artist is extremely talented :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - thanks Claire for your very kind comments and thank you also for the 'plug'! I'm so glad you like my drawing :-)
    Sarah ("the artist").

    ReplyDelete