Monday 12 July 2010

I'm coming Back!

Gosh, its been a long time since my last blog post. Life had taken over i'm afraid but i'm back making jewellery and have been at some craft fairs recently. I was at a craft fair at the weekend and lots of my business cards were taken... I kept telling people how my shop had been neglected and how i'd be giving it some tlc soon... anyway I thought 'no time like the present'. No point in giving out business cards if people can't then access my shop.. so...... I'm going to restock my folksy shop later tonight hopefully, take it out of holiday mode and announce my come back on the forum! I just hope some people remember who I am and I hope I get some sales!!

4 comments:

  1. I remember you! Welcome back, I hope everything is going ok and I look forward to seeing you on the forum again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice to have you back, I hope life has been kind to you while you've been away xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I hope life is treating you well, and your shop relaunch is a success x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be very nice to have you back :D

    ReplyDelete